Pricey but worth it!

• Style

• Service & Support

Loretta45's review of Redfern Eurosteam

“Pricey but worth it!”

Written on: 10/03/2012 by Loretta45 (1 review written)

I bought tHe Redfern Eurosteam iron 2 years ago at a home show after watching the demonstration. I don' t dread ironing anymore. It works on even delicate materials. No more ironing the entire pair of pants & then holding them up and still seeing wrinkles, and you don't have to keep going over the area, just a push with your finger on the steam button as you go. it's great if you can see it in action like I did. I use distilled water as they suggested and never add more water than the measuring cup mark, even better to add a little less. I also have to say that it has fallen & been knocked off the ironing a couple of times and it's still working. If I have to say one thing, mine takes about 10 minutes to get up to the right temp for the steam (you can tell by holding it up and pushing the steam button to see if its full steam), so I turn it on at least 15 minutes before I want to iron.

• More than 1 year