3 words: SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

zensnyper's review of Redfern Eurosteam

“3 words: SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!”

Written on: 21/10/2011 by zensnyper (1 review written)

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• I wouldn't really call any of the features

Special Features

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Zensnyper's Response to zensnyper's Review

Written on: 21/10/2011

For some reason, only half my review posted. This is the full one:

I was interested in this iron when an exhibitor was demonstrating it at the PNE in Vancouver, B.C. Came across the same iron at the Vancouver Home & Design show and purchased it. Apparently this iron only works at shows. A recurring theme about the problems of the iron is the water leakage. I think \"pour\" is a more appropriate term as it completely soaks your clothes through to the ironing board. Just using it now, expecting the iron to be hot enough, I pressed the steam button and water shot out of the iron completely soaking my wall, couch and floor. Going online to file a complaint, I come across their troubleshoot page. I guess the iron needs to be \"primed\" which requires the use of 1 of 2 methods. Either wait for the boiler for 15 minutes or repeat some step 5-7 times. For crying out loud, if I have to wait 15 minutes, I could have ironed 5 shirts already with my $25.00 Black and Decker iron!!! Which I will be using again! The only upside is that I didn't spend the $299.00 that some reviewers have. I paid the $150.00 show price. It's not worth the teflon pad that it sits on. Completely useless. If you're interested, I would suggest reading their troubleshoot page first: http://redfernent.com/euroiron-faq-troubleshooting.html

Guest's Response to zensnyper's Review

Written on: 24/10/2011

i agree don't waste your money. plus I felt they lied to me. Said I could not find it cheaper any where else.