Happy & now time to move on

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Philips GC-2110

“Happy and now time to move on”

Written on: 15/06/2012

I've gone through a lot of irons in my time and many have been horrible. Either didn't steam well or the base didn't glide smoothly.

Have had this iron for many many years. It's never failed me. Now the non stick base is just starting to deteriorate around the tip (no doubt from my many collisions with buttons zips etc) and it's time to get a new one.

I've never done the calc clean or anything like that and constantly have it on high steam. It's a great model. I'm going to upgrade to a higher model Philips now. Won't change brands.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

Tinarodriguez's Comment

Written on: 16/06/2013

I bought my GC2110 Steam iron last year when I decided it was time to retire my old iron, which wasn't really doing what I needed it to do. I had seen these Philips irons around for quite a while and had always thought that I would like to buy one as they are a very good and well known brand, long lasting and does the job. This iron gives you great value for money.