Makes Ironing easier & hassle free!

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

boi3's review of Philips GC9230 PerfectCare Pressurised Steam Generator

“Makes Ironing easier and hassle free!”

Written on: 31/05/2012 by boi3 (0 reviews written)

Now I have been introduced to steam generators I wish I had known about it earlier. This Iron(Philips GC9230 PerfectCare Pressurised Steam Generator) is fantastic and does exactly what it says on the tin! I have a big family with three young children,making ironing one of my feared chores-well until I discovered this Iron. It heats up within two minutes so I don't have to wait for too long. Ironing is brilliant, just one sweep at the garment then it is done. No need to go over the same area too many times.

Even more amazing is its latest technology, even if you leave the iron on a fabric for 5 minutes wont burn your clothes-seriously! This is quite useful for somebody like me who can get easily distracted by kids/phone or whatever...

The only down side about it is the price but honestly I think it is money well spent. Makes life so much easier. When I received it the box was huge but the iron itself is not that bulky,not heavier than the rest. In conclusion, the phillips perfect care is in a league of its own. Worth every penny spent on it.