VAX S5 Kitchen & Bathroom Master

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of VAX S5 Kitchen and Bathroom Master

VAX S5 Kitchen and Bathroom Master

“VAX S5 Kitchen & Bathroom Master”

Written on: 24/10/2012

My first VAX S5 lasted all of a 3 weeks before I sent it back! It leaked terribly from the bottom leaving puddles everywhere. It was replaced, I started using it again and the same thing started to happen again so I put it in a cat litter tray to drag it around without water all over the floor. When the VAX gets hot over long use the doors will not close, the hose gets itself in a horrid twist and the i found that the whole experience frustrating. Refilling once the chamber is empty can be very dangerous as the twist cap gets so hot and steam releases.
Steam cleaning is a great way of getting rid of doggy smells, puppy urine etc. Its a great way to clean. If only steam cleaners where man enough for the job. Needless to say I sent this one back after a couple of months also. I now have an upright Bissel which cleans the floors brilliantly, easy to use, however I am now looking to find a hand held to do windows, skirtings puppy pens etc...............etc........

• 1 - 6 months