DEEP DOWN CLEAN

• Service & Support

Charlemagne1's review of VAX S3S+ Hard Floor Advance+

VAX S3S+ Hard Floor Advance+

“DEEP DOWN CLEAN”

Written on: 30/10/2013 by Charlemagne1 (1 review written)

It is very easy to prepare the VAX S3S Hard Floor Steam Cleaner. You are provided with a jug which measures out the correct amount of water and a citrus-smelling detergent which is poured into the 2 chambers. It only takes about 1 minute for the machine to 'heat up' and is ready to go and you have about 15 minutes (I believe) steam cleaning time before you need to refill the chambers. I tried the S3S on a very dirty, grime-encrusted vinyl 'wood effect' hard floor and really 'put it through its paces'.... With the correct cleaning pad (I used the coral pad), the S3S removed even the ground-in-muddy areas of the floor and it did not take very long to have the floor looking clean and fresh-smelling.

I did find the S3S a little heavy to manoeuvre and push about to begin with, but I think this is partially due to the extra cleaning pad (for really hard to clean areas) and the type of floor. I tried it on tiles and a hardwood floor which was a lot swifter and also gave good cleaning results. You can also use the S3S on carpets/rugs etc although according to Vax it 'refreshes' the carpets which I am not quite sure what this means exactly. However, I did try it on a small rug and I did notice a small black mark disappearing through the steam as I used the cleaner. Once you have used the VAX S3S the floors really do have a clean, fresh citrus fragrance which lasted a couple of days or so.

• Under a month