A Great Steam Mop

• Service & Support

shanexu3's review of Philips Steam Plus Sweep and Steam Cleaner FC7020

Philips Steam Plus Sweep and Steam Cleaner FC7020

“A Great Steam Mop”

Written on: 17/07/2014 by shanexu3 (1 review written)

I purchased a Phillips steam plus 2-in-1 from Target for $139. I usually wait for the warranty period to expire before I review any product but this machine is amazing and is also unheard-of on this site.
The Phillips Steam Plus steams up quickly and also sweeps at the same time. This means that I do not have to sweep my floor before I start mopping. I was not expecting much from this product and I thought the sweep feature was a useless gimmick but it really made a difference picking up all the lint that my previous steam mops would have just pushed into corner. I opened the sweeper collector tray and it was full of hair, sand and lint. This is my forth steam mop and so far the best one I have ever used. I can not believe how fast it cleaned my whole house and how clean it left my tiled floor.

There is a few cons with this product. The sweeping compartment design is at the front and the steam pad is at the rear of the unit so this mop can not get into the corners to clean and the cord is a little too short for my home. The sweep feature makes noise so I would not recommend it to people who mop their floors while their children are sleeping. Also the instruction manual is the same as an Ikea instruction manual, lots of cartoon drawings and no words.

Overall this mop cleans large areas quickly and effectively.

• More than 1 year