please read reviews before buying this useless product!

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of H2O MOP X5 Steam Cleaner

H2O MOP X5 Steam Cleaner

“please read reviews before buying this useless product!”

Written on: 07/06/2014

I bought this product around 6 months ago, and in that time, I have used it around 6 times. I was happy with it at first(better than using a mop and bucket, or so I thought!)then I tried to use it yesterday an all I got was water spurting out from it, soaking all the floor, and to add to that, there was no hot water or steam(just cold water)My husband took it apart to try and find the problem, but he coudn't even find out the reason why this was happening??
I also found that when it DID work, that it does not go right into corners, so I had to go round with a cloth later, wiping the bits it didn't reach. I also tried cleaning my windows with it one time, and the cloth attachment for this was completely useless!! it did not even fit properly, and I had to use elastic bands to hold it on so I could finish the job!!
If you read all of the reviews, you will find that 98% of them, including this review, are all bad reviews. I have completely wasted £100 of my hard earned money on this useless product! I am angry, and disappointed I this so called fantastic product!! I have now had to bin it, as there is no warranty anymore, and I refuse to pay for any new parts, just for it to stop working again shortly afterwards. I shall now be reverting back to the good old fashion mop and bucket, which will be a dam sight more reliable than the H20 mop and steam cleaner!!!
D not waste your money on this product...you will have wished you hadn't!!! :(

• 1 - 6 months