don't buy this mop

• Service & Support

alicelucy's review of H2O MOP X5 Steam Cleaner

H2O MOP X5 Steam Cleaner

“don't buy this mop”

Written on: 10/10/2013 by alicelucy (1 review written)

This is the most disappointing household appliance I have ever bought and I am in my 60s . I was taken by the adverts and purchased my first mop - it worked well on floors to begin with but was cumbersome on windows and didn't really perform as the advert. After 11 months the mop stopped steaming. After many emails and having to go through lots of cleaning procedures Thane replaced my first mop with a new one. This time I treated the mop with kid gloves - carefully cleaning it, both with the tool provided and distilled vinegar. After approximately 15 uses the pump stopped working. Even though I have only had the mop for 5 months Thane tell me my guarantee has run out as it was from the date of my first purchase - I could buy another at a reduced cost they say - not throwing good money after bad. Wish I had read these reviews before buying.

• 6 - 12 months