Pump Fault

Guest's review of H2O MOP X5 Steam Cleaner

H2O MOP X5 Steam Cleaner

“Pump Fault”

Written on: 03/10/2013

It worked well for about 3 months then the pump packed in. managed to get a replacement pump. this then ran for about 2 weeks and the electronic controller failed. There is a lot of damp and corrosion inside and I wonder if this is what is causing the failures. this is not worth the money and thane direct are no help at all. do yourself a favour and avoid this product.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Pixieharris's Comment

Written on: 06/10/2013

I am on my 3rd H2o MOP x5 in 18 months! The hose split on the first one after about 4 months. They replaced the whole mop after I sent it back to them. Then after about 4 months the steamer stopped steaming! I had to pay £40 for a replacement as they said my 1 year warranty started with the purchase of the first mop! Then, after about 5 months, the new one has stopped steaming! I agree with the above - DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT! I only used it once a week for a short period - it is definitely not worth the money!