Domotec Portable Steam Cleaner DSC21

• Style

• Service & Support

lholroyd's review of Domotec Portable Multi Steam Cleaner DSC21

Domotec Portable Multi Steam Cleaner DSC21

“Domotec Portable Steam Cleaner DSC21”

Written on: 07/07/2011 by lholroyd (1 review written)

What I like the most about this Domotec portable multi steam cleaner model is that it is easy to carry around while steam cleaning surfaces because it is compact and it has a useful shoulder strap, which fits very comfortably allowing me to move about to clean. The portability of this steam cleaner means I can get inside the shower cubicle and steam the tiles and grouting - I love a clean bathroom and since investing in this appliance I have what I want without the scrubbing that I had before.

I love the fact that I only have to add water and no chemicals. I now save on cleaning products, which will over a few years add up to the cost of the cleaner making this a viable purchase, but it also feels good to do my bit for the environment.

I have steamed the bathrooms and kitchen tiles above the cooker as well the grouting on the floor tiles and cleaned the windows. All the little attachments, which come with this product are easy to attach and means you can clean so many different items - mattresses, windows, floors and lounge furniture - all with very little stress and the job is done quickly!

We live in a hard water area. I always add filtered water but there is still a bit of limescale in the cleaner so on the odd occasion there is a bit a brown water, which spews out when I first start to steam clean - advice is to switch on over a basin or similar surface and not directly over a fabric surface.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Does not require any cleaning chemicals so it is environmentally friendly, shoulder strap so easy to carry around when cleaning, comes with various accessories for cleaning different surfaces.

Special Features