Very poor customer service. I would not buy from them again!

Guest's review of The Green Office Recycled Office Paper www.thegreenoffice.co.uk

The Green Office Recycled Office Paper www.thegreenoffice.co.uk

“Very poor customer service. I would not buy from them...”

Written on: 13/07/2013

The Green Office seem to be breaking the Distance Selling regs in that they do not allow customers to return a product within 7 days and get a refund.Their policy is "ONCE AN ITEM HAS BEEN USED IT BECOMES NON-RETURNABLE UNLESS THERE IS A FAULT",however how can you determine if a piece of equipment works on your PC without trying it out?
I bought a logitech wireless keyboard and mouse combi set from the Green Office. Unfortunately the keyboard did not work properly, (some of the keys only worked intermittently.)I emailed the company and sent the set back paying the £6.50 postage myself. An engineer telephoned and said he was going to test the keyboard and then ring again to ask how we would like to proceed. However, he did not ring again, and the next thing we knew the same keyboard had arrived back with a note saying that the keyboard had been tested and was fully functional. So I tried it again and unfortunately it still did not work properly. I emailed the Green Office and told them that I was not happy that the same keyboard had been returned to me without asking me. Even if it worked in their office it did not follow that it would work for me. I would not have gone to all the bother of returning it if it had done.
I waited a week for a reply and did not get one so I then emailed again. This time I received the reply that I could not return the keyboard due to their policy "ONCE AN ITEM HAS BEEN USED IT BECOMES NON-RETURNABLE UNLESS THERE IS A FAULT." The attitude of the Green Office seems to be that they couldn't care less once they have your money. Be warned!