No package received

Joajoa123's review of Optimalprint www.optimalprint.co.uk

Optimalprint www.optimalprint.co.uk

“No package received”

Written on: 10/07/2013 by Joajoa123 (1 review written)

I have spent days... Hours trying to contact this company with no luck yet!! Ordered my package over two weeks ago nothing yet!!! sent emails to inquire to which no response... Shocking service!!! and what is worse I get an email advising "hope i likes my product" and when i responded what did i get??? A message telling me no incoming emails to this address...

Optimalprint's Response to Joajoa123's Review

Written on: 17/07/2013

Hi,

Thanks for your review here and very sorry about your experience and that you haven't received your package!

We have not received your emails, otherwise we would have responded right away. Of course, we will solve your problem by a free reprint or a full refund -- please send an email to info (at) optimalprint.com and we'll help you. Then we can also check with you why we didn't get your emails.

Kind regards,