Written on: 25/07/2012 by xetitan (1 review written)
Less than 9 months old and no more than 16 hours on the meter this generator caught on fire. Upon further investigation 2 wires were found rubbing against a piece of metal on the engine. After contacting Aurora, they quickly blamed me for the problem, stating that I had neglected, abused, and altered the generator. After no success with their so called customer service Im now stuck with a $1890 dust collector. What a joke. Should have paid double for a real generator. Buyer beware.
As rated by our community of reviewers