A casino with fixed roulette wheels...

Guest's review of CMC Markets Spread Betting www.cmcmarkets.co.uk

“A casino with fixed roulette wheels...”

Written on: 07/03/2012

I a long term trader, I started making money all of a sudden their carrying costs when up too 52% what a ripped off. Impossible to make money any more. Their data is close to fiction on short term.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 20/04/2012

which broker do you recommend?

Guest's Comment

Written on: 23/04/2012

I think the charges are far too great and you are forced to use daily contracts where they push up the payments.

I have never received anything when I have gone short they charge you if your short they charge you if your long.

BUT their platform is one of the best. I would use their charts and trade with another provider for best value for money.

Finally don't trust a word their customer service of staff say to you they will lie and mislead you all the way all they care about is making money not you.

Grozastefan's Comment

Written on: 05/04/2013

Hello,

I also use CMC Markets' services through a trading company. I face strong difficulties in getting back my money. The situation is more detailed; if you want or can help I can related it to you. Plase let m e know. Thanks

Wazzer2000's Comment

Written on: 20/04/2012

what broker do you recommend?