Following seeing an advert in Rowing & Regatta...

dennispj's review of 2XU Compression Clothing

2XU Compression Clothing

“Following seeing an advert in Rowing & Regatta...”

Written on: 31/01/2012 by dennispj (19 reviews written)

I bought a selection of 2XU clothing... Leggings, shorts and tops.

With regards to sports performance it is a little hard to judge. Do I perform better? Do I recover quick? I am not sure... However, with regards to comfort it is top notch! For the winter months the leggings keep me snug. Being tall I am especially pleased to see that they offer the leggings in a long size.

For the price I hope that the clothes will last me a couple of years. We shall see!

Jacaslan's Response to dennispj's Review

Written on: 07/08/2012

Prefer compression wear from Under Amour!

Peter200's Response to dennispj's Review

Written on: 11/05/2013

I like online shopping. I have done shopping from various sites. I have good experience with the trendss. I liked this information I am very found of the denim jeans and I always wear jean and the T-Shirts and There are many other costumes are available but The main charm I found in denim jeans only.