Great Service

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

HorsemadGirl's review of The Bike Company - www.thebikecompany.co.uk

“Great Service”

Written on: 09/11/2012 by HorsemadGirl (1 review written)

I recently visited The Bike Company in Windsor and I was really impressed with the friendly nature and helpful service the staff offered. I was looking for a new bike for my daughters 12th birthday, they recommended a lovely bike and also advised me of the equipment required for her to safely ride the roads such as lights. I was initially surprised by their suggestion to add lights as the bike came with front and rear reflectors but they took the time to explain the reasons why lights were essential as I hadn't really thought about their importance before.

They also recommend she have a prop stand so she didn't leave the bike laying on the floor and of course an all important well fitting helmet. When I took my daughter to collect her bike they had remembered that it was for her birthday and they wished her a Happy Birthday when bringing the bike out.

I would highly recommend this shop as they are clearly passionate about all types of cycling and could not be more helpful.

• Windsor