Fab Service from Friendly staff :)

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Kevolution's review of The Bike Company - www.thebikecompany.co.uk

“Fab Service from Friendly staff :)”

Written on: 27/02/2012 by Kevolution (1 review written)

After looking for a winter bike I went to the Windsor store to have a look at the offerings they had. For what i was looking for , it was clear i could not find it off the shelf. The guys were fantastic, and took time to go through lots of options and did searches on the internet for me (whilst supplying me with ample tea and biscuits )

I already own a Cervelo S2 and love it, so the suggestion was to opt for a Cervelo S1, a lower cost, ally version of my carbon machine.

They managed to get a new S1 frame from Cervelo and worked with me to get a great set of kit to go with it, whilst keeping to my original £1k budget!!! anyone out there knows a Cervelo S1 frame alone costs £999.00. I did have the wheels, but hey its a fab bike!

once we agreed on the spec, the guys orderd up the kit and had the bike built up ready for the following weekend (although it snowed and i couldnt ride)

I had a number of calls from them explaining how the build was going and to how i wanted the bike set up tweeking,,,

They did insist i purchased winter tyres, as my tyres on my stock wheels were lets say used!! ( i had been using them on my turbo trainer )

All in all i cant believe how great the guys were, from start to finish, and since then ive been in to get a few adjustments!!
Martyn the Manager really looked after me, also Diego, David on the other times i went in. As for the prices, i really am happy! i got a great bike at average bike money!

Thanks everyone at the Windsor shop!!

• Windsor