Very poor customer service for returns

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest__reviewer's review of Millets

“Very poor customer service for returns”

Written on: 18/11/2013 by Guest__reviewer (1 review written)

I bought a five man tent from Millets online. It failed the first time used with water leaking in, soaking everything inside and cutting our holiday short. After asking customer services what I could do I returned it to my local store. At that point I was told it needed to be sent for inspection to confirm a refund. After a month of waiting I finally found out by calling customer services myself that it had been sent to the manufacturer for inspection but they wouldnt do that becasue it was damp (of course it was because it failed!). Millets refused to do anything to help and simply said I had to pick up the tent and clean and dry it to waste my time even more and not sure how I'm going to do that it is so big. I asked to speak to a manager and was told someone would call me back - they didnt even have the courtesy to do this. Ridiculous situation that Millets were not willing to take any responsibility and do anything for their customer. I will not be buying anything from Millets in future as it is so difficult to return items when things go wrong.

• Quality of service