Refused to exchange little boys xmas present

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

rachellena's review of JD Sports

“Refused to exchange little boys xmas present ”

Written on: 12/01/2013 by rachellena (1 review written)

I just want everyone to know how disgusting JD sports are treating customers!!! We have 2 pair of trainers that were bought as I present for Jonah 18mth old at Xmas. They are too small. We have tired to exchange today with boxes and receipt to find we only had till the 6th!!!! No one is prepared to offer an exchange...customer services didn't want to know. All they say is its our policy. Mmmm maybe but we are not abusing the returns policy. We want a bigger size!!! No money lost to JD sports. Only us who
Have £50 worth of trainers that are no good and a little boy with out his shoes. Never ever shopping there again. Please go to JD sports complaints page on facebook and join our battle againts the robbers!!!!!!

WHO HAS TIME TO RETURN /EXCHANGE XMAS PRESENT BEFORE THE 6TH OF JANUARY....OUTRAGOUS.

WE ONLY WANTED AN EXCHANGE FOR NEXT SIZE!!!! WHAT IS SO WRONG OR DIFFICULT ABOUT THAT!!!!!

Heunis's Response to rachellena's Review

Written on: 21/01/2013

I could not agree with you more. See my review on the very very very poor returns policy of JD Sport. Very cynical and very aware of the fact that once they have sold you an item you have virtually no chance especially over the Christmas period to return the item for an exchange or refund. It will cost JD Sports dearly over the long run - I for one will NEVER do business with them again.