Please don't order from JD Sport - still awaiting delivery

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Allie77's review of JD Sports

“Please don't order from JD Sport - still awaiting delivery”

Written on: 22/12/2012 by Allie77 (1 review written)

Spent £90 - no next day delivery as promised - can't track my order online and it is impossible to get a truthful response from their customer service line. It seems they take your money and run. No idea how a company survives operating like this. Please please don't use them. Horrendous service, useless. Doesn't seem I'll ever get my order or my money returned if it doesn't come. They've literally stolen my money and wasted my time (a full day taken off work awaiting the delivery, and several hours trying to contact them to track my order). Incredibly poor in every respect. Someone should investigate them as it seem they make a habit of taking money and failing to deliver goods.

Eck180's Response to Allie77's Review

Written on: 30/12/2012

I SPENT £136 ON THE 11TH OF DECEMBER AND AM STILL WAITING FOR DELIVERY AFTER SEVERAL IGNORED E-MAILS I PHONED CUSTOMER SERVICES ( IF THAT IS WHAT YOU CAN CALL IT) WAS TOLD ITEM WAS OUT OF STOCK WHEN CLEARLY IT WAS NOT AS I WAS TRACKING IT ONLINE ON HERMES DELIVERY SITE, STAFF OBVIOUSLY DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT THEY ARE DOING. SECOND PHONE CALL TWO DAYS LATER WAS TOLD ITEM HAD BEEN RETURNED EVEN WHEN NO ATTEMPT WAS MADE TO DELIVER IT TO MY ADDRESS AND THEY WOULD REFUND ME,WAS REALLY ANGRY AS MY NEAREST SPORTS SHOP WAS A 65 MILE ROUND TRIP AND A XMAS TIME IS REALLY INCONVENIENT THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF SHOPPING ONLINE SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO TO THE SHOPS, WAS THEN INFORMED THAT THEY ARE LOOKING INTO REPLACING HERMES WITH A MORE RELIABLE COURIER COMPANY SO THAT IS ONE GOOD THING AT LEAST. BUT I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND THOUGH.WILL DEFINATELY NOT SHOP HERE AGAIN.