POLICY RE RETURNS WORST EVER

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

CRUELLA's review of JD Sports

“POLICY RE RETURNS WORST EVER”

Written on: 19/12/2012 by CRUELLA (1 review written)

Ordered items online on Dec 3rd. Spent £125, next day delivery. Sure enough parcel came addressed to me, however items were for a customer in Scotland. Of course telephoned and was told they would send out label to post back. Waited ten days from 4th Dec. Didnt arrive, rang again well you cant have your parcel till we get ours back. Took it back to Hempstead Valley . To be fair staff tried to help, I was kept waiting 40mins, then was told I couldnt leave it there. In the end they printed the return label for me. Queued in post office only to be told has to go somewhere else where Ive never heard of. Rang cust serv again told very politely that this Wednesday 19th Dec a courier would collect my wrong parcel. Yes you other poor people being fobbed off as well know already that wasnt going to happen. Rang my local store and they took complaint up on my behalf, phoned me back and said it would have to go back to Bluewater, impossible I said this time of year. Next cust serv rang me and said I had to sign declaration form to say I hadnt recieved parcel. I said but you already know this. Apparently the couriers wont deliver it. I paid by visa and have already paid the bill for these goods. I also asked for compensation for the way Ive been treated but no, only free delivery on next order. VERY UNLIKELY. Now I hope all you customers will do what am going to do.... Contact trading standards, Watchdog, solicitor advice anything to highlight what an awful company.PS If I could give their customer service a rating it would be ZERO.