Still waiting ....

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of JD Sports

“Still waiting ....”

Written on: 02/11/2012

I ordered a gift for my nephew's Birthday way before the date ... Birthday's past and gone and I am still waiting for the notification email that I should have received 3 to 5 days after my order. I called Customer Service this morning ... no luck! I sent a message asking for an update re my order, and I received an email back saying that:
"We usually respond to emails within 48 hours, although sometimes this can be longer. We ask that you please allow up to 7 days for a response before getting back in touch."
This is absolutely abysmal, appalling and trepidating that the world, has come to such a state that people (JD Sports) are willing to take innocent, guiltless, blameless peoples money as fraud, deception and deceit. I am shocked, stunned and dazed at how awful, dire and dreadful this company is. Does JD stand for JUST DELUSIONAL?
Do not buy from this company unless you are willing to waste your money, rather than giving your money to this unacceptable company, give your money to charity!