Hopeless customer service - never again!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of JD Sports

“Hopeless customer service - never again!”

Written on: 20/10/2012

Purchased a pair of trainers recently but sadly just a day before they arrived, I injured my foot & leg. I was therefore unable to try them on to check the size straight away. Once the swelling had reduced & I'd had the bandages removed, I was able to try on the shoes but they didn't fit. By this point, about 27 days had passed since I bought them & I was aware of the policy on returns so I emailed customer services to enquire about a refund. I didn't receive a response until several days later & was informed that a refund wasn't possible. The problem occurred when I requested an exchange & was told I couldn't exchange the trainers because 28 days had passed. They refused to take my medical circumstances into account & I couldn't get an exchange because of the fact they didn't respond sooner. Had I have received a reply sooner, I would have been able to at least get an exchange.
Overall, I wasn't impressed by the returns policy & I wasn't impressed by the poor customer services.
As soon as they've received your payment, they don't want to know!
Won't be purchasing anything from JD Sports again.

• Online