Pathetic service

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

letdownlad's review of JD Sports

“Pathetic service”

Written on: 10/09/2012 by letdownlad (1 review written)

I have just been massively let down by this online company, who failed to deliver a pair of trainers to me on time, after I had paid £5 extra to have them delivered the next day. A pathetic excuse about delays at the warehouse and then fobbed off with a refund of of postage and a feeble apology. I am sick and tired of internet companies lying to us about express delivery. It is the third time this month I have been let down like this. If I want something in three or four days I will wait for the regular post. If I am in a hurry and I need something tomorrow, wow, look , there is an option to do that. It costs more but what do I expect? Yes, I waited in all day. I received an email at 1.30 pm to tell me the package would not arrive. Brilliant. I now have to go out to the shops, which I am too busy to do, as I am working, to get a pair of new trainers for my son, who needs them urgently tonight, which is the reason I wanted them fast in the post. It's truly exasperating. If they can't pick a pair of shoes, pop it in a van and drive it to my house in 24 hours, having promised they would, why even advertise it?
This company is now on my boycott list.

• jdsports.co.uk