Service above & beyond expectations

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

alex-Devon's review of J E James Cycles www.jejamescycles.co.uk

“Service above and beyond expectations”

Written on: 19/07/2013 by alex-Devon (1 review written)

I recently purchased a bike through JE James cycles and could not have been more impressed with the service I received. I spoke with Carl over the phone and explained I was purchasing a bike for a relative and as it was a short notice decision, I was hopeful to have it within 2-3 days. Despite having to deal with a large order list, the team at JE James processed my order incredibly promptly and it was with me the following morning.

The bike itself was incredibly well packaged, and once all put together I was delighted to find that the hydraulic brakes and gears were all working perfectly with no need for adjustment, which I have had to do in the past with new bikes and it can be very frustrating.

I have ordered many bikes over the years and can say that this has been a great level of service which went beyond my expectations and resulted in a superb surprise for the lucky recipient!

I would have no hesitation in using JE James again in the future or recommending their services to anyone.

Thanks guys!