Great cycling shirts but the Welsh one outstanding

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Swanseajack65's review of J E James Cycles www.jejamescycles.co.uk

“Great cycling shirts but the Welsh one outstanding”

Written on: 10/09/2012 by Swanseajack65 (1 review written)

The purchase of two cycling shirts for my son's birthday was an unexpected pleasure. Naturally the England shirt was easy to come by and delivered in a few days. The Welsh shirt was so highly prized that it took longer to obtain. However all through the wait I was kept updated by David who kept me posted on the delay and gently prodded the supplier to ensure the earliest delivery. When the Welsh shirt arived it turned out to be the most glorious shirt I have ever seen. It almost caused me to take up cycling in my old age. Delivery of both shirts were preceded by e-mail messages and texts to my mobile saying the hour during which they would be delivered. Lo and behold both were deliverd within the first 10 minutes of the allotted time.

So hats off to J E James Cycles and a pint on the house for David.

Any recommendations I can make in the future will be done gladly.

So my advice is if you are getting a cycling shirt get an Endura Cool/Max printed Wales Jersey and get it from J E James Cycles

• 2 Cycle shirts £68