Poor service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Inspire - www.inspire-fitness.co.uk

“Poor service”

Written on: 11/02/2013

The price are good however as with most things in like you get what you pay for e.g. poor service.

They say they have sent your order out and then do not send it but to make it worse they don't update / communicate with you. So I was sat in waiting for a delivery which did not arrive - does not aspire confidence in this day and age! Given the service I have received I can't see they being in business for long and reputation means a lot!

I did receive all my order eventually but it caused considerable worry and stress.

Make sure you pay for any orders on a credit card so that you have protection from your credit card company.

Inspirefitness's Comment

Written on: 26/03/2013

Hello i thought i would write a comment about this review the person who has written has choosen to hide themselfs which makes it very hard to find out what happened. however from the records we hold we can not find any customer in the last 3 months who experenced this sort of level service. to add to this we have a 99% delivery on time rate and whenever the delivery is not on time we do everything possible to organise the delivery to be out of hours or at a time that is good for the customer and we would normally aim to give a small refund or gift to say sorry for the delays. we as a company work very hard to give high levels of service. if this customer had left a name or contacted us about this we could find out how it happened and what went wrong we can only improve when we know about things hearing about them in a review makes unable to act or try and make things better
we hope that this perosn wil contact us so we can investergate and work on a way to make the customer happy