Great Service Manchester Store

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Bitterblue's review of Cycle Surgery - www.cyclesurgery.com

“Great Service Manchester Store”

Written on: 22/07/2014 by Bitterblue (1 review written)

I recently purchased my first Road bike, a Cube Agree GTC Carbon Bike.

I have never ridden a road bike before so i looked at loads of bike reviews and finally settled on the Cube after visiting the Manchester Cycle Surgery.

I met three different members of staff at the Manchester store and they were all extremely helpful, knowledgeable and experienced.

Received some great tips and advice and despite managing to get a flat Tyre on the first ride, I took the bike back and they swapped the tube out straight away FOC and even booked me on their bike maintenance class.

In summary, Cycle Surgery have been extremely helpful in the selection and supply process and I will certainly buy my next bike from them.

A big thanks to John who swapped out my tube today in less time than its taken me to write this feedback.

Great Service from the Manchester store and everyone I have met there has been extremely friendly and helpful.

• manchester