Written on: 03/04/2012
I bought a Talex years ago but never used it as it was too much hassle. Recently I purchased a car with very poor wiring and the speedo was faulty. (It is a car made for towing things which is its big bonus)The Talex was put into service but it seemed intermittent and at first I suspected the cigar lighter socket. Nope, today it went belly-up after just a few weeks use. When I bought it I paid about £180, what a waste, using it has worked out at about £60 per week. The reliability needs to be improved.