Carp Fishing Tackle Insurance

Guest's review of Carpsure Insurance www.carpsure.com

“Carp Fishing Tackle Insurance”

Written on: 18/10/2012

After a bad experience with household cover, I was looking for a specialist provider of fishing tackle insurance.

Stumbled across these guys on Facebook and their cover and premiums were very attractive, so started what turned into a lengthy string of email questioning!

Always been a little suspicious of insurance companies! I just think most are Double Glazing salesmen in better suits and office locations!

To be fair to these guys they did well to put up with me and must have the patience of a saint.

After about a month of research (and questions) I ended up taking out cover, I later gave them a call as I was going to France and was happy to find out I get 90 days cover included.

All in all I am very happy with the service thus far and they couldn't have been more helpful.

The guys are actually Carp anglers themselves, rather than a backend of insurance people with zero interest in the sport.

Fortunately I havent had anything nicked yet, so not had full opportunity to put things to the test, however events so far have given me reasonable confidence to feel I would be looked after.