Awsome speakers!!!

• Sound Quality

frankitti77's review of Wharfdale Diamond 9.1

Wharfdale Diamond 9.1

“Awsome speakers!!!”

Written on: 01/05/2012 by frankitti77 (1 review written)

Well what can I say........I have never owned a pair of quality speakers before, I have always had cheaper equipment. After a lot of time researching speakers and amps I went for the Wharfdale Diamond 9.1's all black with a Denon DM37 unit and I was not to be dissapointed. I had the opportunity to buy a pair of £400 Mission speakers which sounded fantastic in the demo room but once I heard the 9.1s I was sold. For £199 the sound quality was pretty much the same as the more expensive Missions and although I am a novice in this field I can appreciate good sound quality.

Coupled with good quality cable I was hearing sounds from CD's I have owned for years that I have never heard before. These speakers sound good with a varied range of music, but they really stand out with accoustic / Folk. Dont get me wrong, it you are into any other kind of music they will sound awsome too.

All I can suggest it try these out....sit down and shut your eyes and turn up the volume to your favorite tracks and you will see what I mean.

Nick

• Over 1 Year

Time Speakers Owned

• Sound Quality

Guest's Response to frankitti77's Review

Written on: 21/07/2012

i agree totally i own a pair as well,they maybe a bit cheaper but they do the business i really like em.