korean noodle, sin ramyun

From 1 review

stgileshg's review of Shin Ramyun

Shin Ramyun

“korean noodle, sin ramyun”

Written on: 03/07/2013 by stgileshg (10 reviews written)

Have you eaten Korean cup noodle? If not, you must eat it! It’s one of my favourite food. It’s very light so you can bring it everywhere. I often eat it in canteen. Because It’s pretty easy to eat. The only thing you need is boiled water. Open the cup noodle and put the spicy powder and some ingredients which are inside. If you can’t eat spicy food well, don’t put all of the powder. After that, just put the boiled water into the cup. It takes only 3min before you eat! During preparation, I recommend adding eggs. Also I strongly recommend that after you eat noodle, put some rice and eat with soup. Surprisingly, it costs only £0.59. It’s definitely cheap. I usually buy it in Korean market near golders green station. There are also many flavours. Sea food, spicy kim-chi and so on. And I can’t explain how delicious it is. Just try it. You will love it. I’d like to eat it while I’m writing about this topic now.