After Sales Service.

stewartrose's review of Project Solar UK - www.projectsolaruk.com

“After Sales Service.”

Written on: 02/08/2013 by stewartrose (1 review written)

When I decided to have solar panels fitted( I already had solar water) I had many quotes from different firms, but the one who impressed me most was Giles from Project Solar , although they were the most expensive they did offer me Sun Power panels which I had already researched and which always seemed to be the top rated. I placed an order and although the timing was tight, it was fitted by the aged date. I had already paid the agreed deposit but I was then asked to pay the full amount before the installation was complete, I objected to this but agreed to pay most of money with the final instalment being payed on completion, but when I checked my Bank Account I found that they had taken the full amount in full. I was annoyed by this but what annoys me most is there After sales Service, you find it almost impossible to speak to anyone and when you do you are promised a return phone call which never happens. I have a small problem with the installation which could be fixed in under half an hour if you could only get some to fix it,( not a priority at this time of year but an assurance that it would be fixed the next time a crew was in the area would suffice. The other complaint is a month has passed but I still have not had the completion file with guarantee and EPC certificate etc. But as i say I have repeatedly phoned but the phone call always ends with leave a message and they will phone you back. I ask you how can you recommend a company that treats its customers like that. Ilive in hope that if some rads this it might trigger a response but I'm not holding my breath.

Munag's Response to stewartrose's Review

Written on: 04/10/2013

Couldn't agree more! We have had exactly the same experience on aftersales to the point that we're now looking for someone else to pay and just get the issue rectified. They really let their sales guys and fitters down who do a great job but as soon as they're finished and you have to deal with the office in Derby the sheer incompetence and lack of customer service skills is frankly shocking.

Salton44's Response to stewartrose's Review

Written on: 18/10/2013

We had the same also - great crew of installation engineers but no follow up or project manager - delayed our timing as shipment didn't arrive in time so missed a deadline date for the payback rate - and then when promised 333 panels due to delay & reduced fee they supplied 327 panels probably to reclaim some of their money back??? Also one little thing about installation guys would be better IF they were trained on setting up the free Owl Intuiton system on the computer as they installed over all 3 wires except for the live ONLY & then didnt know anything about software so fumbled through by self!!!!!!!!