Project Solar Best Advice Given Referred by Which

KatieHoward's review of Project Solar UK - www.projectsolaruk.com

“Project Solar Best Advice Given Referred by Which”

Written on: 01/08/2013 by KatieHoward (1 review written)

Katie Howard • 2 days ago −
Hi I had Project Solar UK in, and these guys are the best, they use the latest technology, best performing panels, Sunpower, Solarworld and LG. I searched up and down the country for an honest review on modules, they gave a 100 percent description on each and the possible down side to using cheaper produced modules. They did say they could offer such a module but why save 500 pounds when this thing needs to last 30 years plus.

Fitters were 40 mins later than expected but called me to say so.

I would suggest a good outfit that cares about what it sells not just about making money, which is unusual these days.

I checked the internet and asked if there were any bad reviews, the Technical Director was very polite and sent me 100 Key Performance Indicators from customers who were fitted, which I found very calming.

As he explained it is so easy for other companies to leave reviews bad if they wish which he said this was impossible to police, but I found comfort in the 4000 installs they had done.

Thanks for helping me make the right decision in a rat race of Solar.