Recommend a Friend Payments

martinstevens270's review of Project Solar UK - www.projectsolaruk.com

“Recommend a Friend Payments”

Written on: 19/07/2013 by martinstevens270 (1 review written)

I had an installation at end of May 2013 and we recommended a neighbour. There's we're installed a couple of weeks later. You get £200 for a successful recommendation, but since then I have been chasing Project Solar UK up twice a weeks asking for them payment and so far they keep saying it will be in the account in two days, three weeks later and still nothing. Seems to me they want the business but don't want to pay.

Simon1973's Response to martinstevens270's Review

Written on: 31/07/2013

Sorry Martin, we take referrals seriously and our program is the best, I will chase this and get it paid straight away

MD PSUK

Solarbuzz's reply to Simon1973's Comment

Written on: 19/09/2013

I'm happy to see that Project Solar UK have replied back to this gentleman and I hope they have paid you Martin.
We have signed up for solar panels last night and even though I'm still very worried about the whole thing I have looked for reviews and so far I can say is the one bad is from a "after sales" comment , to me after sales customer care should be considered extremeley important to the customer especially at the prices we are paying for these panels.
If however I 'm not happy we will pull out with the cooling off period.