Poor after sales service

Guest's review of Project Solar UK - www.projectsolaruk.com

“Poor after sales service”

Written on: 11/05/2013

Please do not use Project solar uk based in Burton-upon-Trent. I have had a 4KW system fitted. The system worked ok for a month. I noticed that under bright sunlight conditions I was only Generating 1.1KW. I asked a friend that also had a 4KW system the same day and he was generation 3.9KW. I have contacted Project Solar UK many times to fix my system and have had no responce from them. I keep being told that they will get an electrician out to fix my system but nobody arrives.

I will be contacting trading standards on Monday morning. Please do not give them any more buisness.

Projectsolaruk's Comment

Written on: 14/05/2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

As a representative of Project Solar, we do not like to hear of upset customers and we don't like to see bad reviews at all. We'd hope that you would give us one last chance to rectify the issue before taking the legal routes you have proposed.

Please call the Project Solar team since we have no way of tracking who you are. Request to talk to one of the following: Installations Manager, Office Manager, or Customer Care team. We will get this problem sorted as soon as we possibly can.

Thanks,

The Project Solar Team

Aztec92's Comment

Written on: 24/11/2013

I am considering using this company as it has been recommended by a friend. However, I am concerned by a few comments about very poor after sales service. It would be helpful if you could explain whether the company put right the fault you described and how quickly. Also, if you have needed to contact them again, was there service of good quality or better?

Technika3's Comment

Written on: 04/12/2013

4/12/2013
We are in the process of having panels installed.
Having read most of the comments, we are beginning to be a bit concerned about the after sales service.
We would agree that up to this point, the surveyor/sales man was very helpful, polite, not pushy, gave his own experience of solar panels and a pleasure to meet. Apparently, as the comments go, the installers are equally polite, extremely tidy and install the panels etc. very quickly and efficiently. In saying all that, if the after sales service is not up to scratch the whole procedure is flawed. It would be worrying and stressful not to be answered on the phone, and leaving countless messages whch are not returned!
Please has anyone had any experience good or bad of after sales technical service with Project Solar UK before we go ahead?
Thank you in advance.