PSP Scheme

JohnPlatt's review of Project Solar UK - www.projectsolaruk.com

“PSP Scheme”

Written on: 01/03/2013 by JohnPlatt (0 reviews written)

Hi, I just thought id give my opinion and views on what I found,

I own my own home and have a family of 3 kids my self and wife, and ive always looked into investing in solar panels from before the FiT payments was introduced buy due to the financial situations I was unable to fit solar panels to my home, and as time went on the solar panels did decrease in price but so did the FiT payments, but my family increased in numbers. so it was getting difficult to invest in solar panels.

After doing Intensive research and considering to take out a loan to purchase the solar panels and over time pay the loan off, I was advised by a friend to look in to a company called Project Solar UK, but I thought it will be the same and I wont be able to afford the panel's without taking a loan. BUT Project Solar UK have a scheme where you take out a loan and the income that is generated from the solar panels will pay off the solar panels and at the end of the 20 Years i will make a profit of £15,000 which is a relay good idea to put solar panels on my house for free effectively AND have 100% ownership of the solar panels and also make £15,000

also the guys at Project Solar are great the service, and the friendlyness is awesome

Thanks for providing this service for people like me who wants to put solar panels on the top of there roofs but can not afford to put them on

John

Lizziej's Response to JohnPlatt's Review

Written on: 06/03/2013

Nice to read someone else has had a good experience with Project Solar UK. Everywhere you go there are rising bills for heating and people saying how good solar panels are. I couldn't have afforded this without the no deposit and monthly payment scheme. They sent somebody out to explain everything to me and it was simple after that to get them installed. I am looking forward to paying less for heating and getting more in my pocket than the monthly amount, which is pretty low anyway. I would recommend this to anyone.

Suzyathol's Response to JohnPlatt's Review

Written on: 18/04/2013

Like your self it was quite difficult to purchase the solar panels outright as i did not have the disposable cash, but thanks to the project solar UK`s PSP Scheme it really helped me out in reducing my energy bills but also to be generating money through the Feed in Tariff, cannot wait to start collecting the payments from the feed in tariff :D