Proffesional solar installation ,well explained

simon149's review of EvoEnergy Ltd - www.evoenergy.co.uk

“Proffesional solar installation ,well explained ”

Written on: 18/05/2012 by simon149 (1 review written)

Before comitting to a solar system i did a fair amount of research into solar systems and also the different type of solar companies.
I was drawn to Evoenergy as they were one of the recomended companies listed on Martyn Lewis Money Saving website along with 3 or 4 others . I personally chose Evoenergy as in my opinion they gave me the best quote in terms of the different types of panels i could have fitted but most importantly they gave me the most information ,clearly set out with returns ,costs and how they fit the systems.

Once i had chose the system i was going to have installed i was given clear information on how it would be fitted and the fitting was completed in one day . The fitting team were friendly ,efficent and explained what all the parts were and how they worked ,they also helped me fill in the FIT application ,they made little mess and cleaned up what mess they did make.

I would have no hesitation in recomending Evoenergy to anyone thinking of a solar system ,in fact my father signed up straight after me and is as pleased as i am with the system.