Evo Energy - by far the best of the four suppliers contacted

Guest's review of EvoEnergy Ltd - www.evoenergy.co.uk

“Evo Energy - by far the best of the four suppliers...”

Written on: 17/05/2012

I had 4 companies do quotes and site visits for solar pv panels for our home in the East Midlands. The reasons that I chose Evo Energy were:
They had the most knowledgeable and pleasant people of all four suppliers.
They supplied a detailed written quote within hours, using satellite mappping systems to determine roof space, direction and an estimate of roof angle - they were the only ones to use this type of technology- and this really impressed me.
They had been voted supplier of the year by the trade - this impressed me.
They quoted prices for three types of solar panel system configurations and explaIned the pros and cons in detail.
They explained the FIT and did not overpromise (two others did).
They did not pressure me by offering me a reduced price "for signing on the day" - two others did.
They appointed an overall contract manager and installation manager.
They let me have dates that suited me and stuck to them exactly.
They gave me customer references who were happy.
I chose the quote that offered me the best overall value, and they stuck to it. They were not the cheapest but they were within 9% of the lowest quote, but the panels that they offered were of a higher reputation.
Other suppliers' quotes were very high to start with and then reduced as above (pressure to sign on the day of their visit).
The installation was performed by really smart, presentable and good mannered people who were very pleasant to deal with. They left the whole area clean and tidy and did a thorough check.
They did the necessary paperwork to enable me to start earning very promptly.
I would not hesitate to recommend them.