Do Robinsons really care about kids? With Fruit Shoots

From 1 review

aspartameisbad's review of Fruit Shoots

Fruit Shoots

“Do Robinsons really care about kids? With Fruit Shoots”

Written on: 27/05/2013 by aspartameisbad (1 review written)

I decided to take a river cruise one lazy afternoon with my wife and 2 kids, ages 3 and 6, the boat had a little bar and my wife bought 2 fruit shoots for the kids, now Robinsons has been around since the year dot, I remember them when I was a kid so I kinda always thought of them as ok.

How shocked was I after reading the ingredients

It said low sugar, but omitted to say that the drink still had Aspartame sweetener, I tasted it and cannot remember tasting anything quite so false, talk about over sweet and that was with reduced sugar.

The drinks are not cheap and you can indeed buy pure juices that are cheaper so I would always recommend this.

Robinsons, very disappointed with you, your company should be ashamed targeting these little drinks in their pretty bottles to our kids, excess sugar is bad enough, but do you really need to add aspartame sweetener as well, look around on the web about all the negative press this rubbish sweetener gets, is it really all about the profit over heath with you guys? Look around at many other companies who now offer pure juices for less £££