Doesn't get better than a cold glass of coca cola on a hot day!

DaveyBoy77's review of Coca Cola

Coca Cola

“Doesn't get better than a cold glass of coca cola on a...”

Written on: 08/06/2011 by DaveyBoy77 (58 reviews written)

I don't know when my love for coca cola began, but it was at some point during my teenage years. The deep burgundy colour, the sharpness of a cold coke on a hot day - nothing beats it. During my early twenties coca cola helped me through long nights of studying at university, before I realised I had an addiction. I'm not sure what it was - the caffeine, maybe the "special ingredient", but I couldn't help guzzling as much coca cola as I could - at one point drinking up to 2 litres a day.

I've since cut back on my coca cola drinking, and now try and limit myself to one can a week, on special occasions, like Fridays. I would try and move to Diet Coke, but it tastes rubbish in comparison in my opinion.

Hoperosemary's Response to DaveyBoy77's Review

Written on: 28/06/2011

wow. Thats great. Thanks for that.