Review of WAYN

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of WAYN www.wayn.com

“Review of WAYN”

Written on: 14/01/2012

Not only would I not reccommend WAYN to anyone, but I beleive they should be investigated by the police. When I first joined was inundated with begging letters from scammers. There are many under aged girls on it who admit being under age(i'm only 15 lol) inthe find friends feature. i never felt secure on the site. Add to that the constant badgering of the WAYN team for money to be come a VIP. eventually they block your mails/profile views and meet requests if they cannot extort money out of you.

one experience but the lid on it. I went to view the profile of an attractive woman, and found out it was the profile of a 55 year old Colombian pimp. So is being used by criminals as well so beware.

I found yesterday when I tryed to delete my profile that I could not erase my own photos. I have written to their so called support team to have my account erased. If I get no satisfation in the next two days will consider legal action against them. I liked nothing about it .

• Ease Of Navigation