Two weeks of chaos

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of Genes Reunited - www.genesreunited.co.uk

“Two weeks of chaos”

Written on: 02/01/2013

A colleague of mine recommended this site to me and and I had a look at what they could offer, they held themselves out to be a well run and well managed site, so I decided to join. The assistance you can get from the volunteers on the message boards is outstanding, however that is about the only good service provided as Genes Reunited personnel really need an intensive course in customer relations.

For nearly the past two weeks the site has been in a state of total chaos, and after the situation that I have witnessed of growing anger from members, coupled to a what can only be described as a public relations disaster with the lack of communications from the management of Genes Reunited regarding this farce, I can only say I am am extremely disappointing with this site.

In hindsight, if I had known the chaos I have seen over the past two weeks I would never have wasted my money by subscribing to this site. If you are thinking of joining use the free option first and check out the message boards, especially members comments in General Chat on how Genes Reunited has handled this whole affair. I would say if you want a well run genealogy site then this site is not for you.

Visit genesreunited.co.uk