Has no direction

• Ease Of Navigation

aileenmwallace's review of Genes Reunited - www.genesreunited.co.uk

“Has no direction”

Written on: 26/05/2011 by aileenmwallace (1 review written)

I have been a member of this site since conception but I find it now has little to offer. The admin is amateurish to say the least and the uploading of trees I have found never works properly. The searches, with exception of the family trees, are limited to England and Wales and very little else is offered. I now have 5 individual trees as my original tree became too cumbersome and I dread to think what would happen if I tried to upload it now. I continue paying my subscription but seldom use the site now.

• Ease Of Navigation

Visit genesreunited.co.uk

Guest's Response to aileenmwallace's Review

Written on: 02/06/2011

You don't mention the Community Boards Aileen. To me, these are the best part of GR....lots of helpful members with great expertise in searching. I have kept my tree at a reasonable size because I have no interest in extending it to unmanageable size. I use the site on a daily basis.

Guest's Response to aileenmwallace's Review

Written on: 03/06/2011

I have the same problem, cannot get any further with genes reunited...

genesreunited.co.uk