London Life Wouldn't Be The Same Without It

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of GO Mammoth - www.gomammoth.co.uk

“London Life Wouldn't Be The Same Without It”

Written on: 16/04/2013

I joined Go Mammoth's Mixed Touch Rugby, held on Clapham Common, in October. I am now in the third season of playing and enjoy it more every time. I signed up as an individual and was placed in a team, and I still have that same team now. Most people are in the same boat and are wanting to meet new people, so everyone is friendly and keen to have a few drinks after the match to get to know their team mates better.

The Go Mammoth staff are very well organised, matches start on time and the sponsored bar is located very close to the pitches. There are also socials every couple of months, so you even get to meet the other Go Mammoth teams.

I would, and have, recommended Go Mammoth to anyone who is new to London. It is a great way to meet new people and get a bit of exercise. It's the perfect start to my weekends and is worth every penny (even though it really isn't very expensive). So get joining!!

• Ease Of Navigation