Awesome!

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of GO Mammoth - www.gomammoth.co.uk

“Awesome!”

Written on: 16/11/2012

My friend recommended GO Mammoth to me, as I used to play Netball at School so I thought I would sign up for a season and give it a go.

To be honest, I was a bit nervous as none of my friends wanted to join with me so I joined on my own. I actually rang up and had a chat with someone at Go Mammoth and she explained the different types of leagues and suggested the best one for me. I have been playing now for about 6 weeks, and my team (we were all individuals) have now re-signed up together for next season.

I absolutely love it. My team are awesome, the venue is great and so are the ref’s. For me it’s perfect, as I am stupidly unorganised. Rose the GM Netball Lady is really helpful if we are ever short on players, and that and the game reminders mean I never have to miss a match.

The social side of Go Mammoth is an added bonus. We have been to the sponsor pub a few times, and actually met a few guys & girls from other nearby Go Mammoth leagues which was cool. I also went to the Halloween Party which was a really good night.

I would recommend Go Mammoth to anyone, I can definitely see why they are the most popular Netball leagues in London. Thanks for getting me off the sofa J

• Ease Of Navigation