The best social sports league in London!

• Ease Of Navigation

fleshtone's review of GO Mammoth - www.gomammoth.co.uk

“The best social sports league in London!”

Written on: 14/11/2012 by fleshtone (1 review written)

Before signing up to Go Mammoth, I’d enquired about several other leagues running throughout London and Go Mammoth was the one that really stood out to me.

I’ve been playing Go Mammoth mixed netball for near enough a year now and I still look forward to meeting up with my team every week, and it’s a better alternative to signing up to the gym. The games are fun, well organised and above all, the social aspect is amazing, which is what Go Mammoth promised me when I joined up – ‘The Social Sports Club’.

I’ve made some amazing friends playing netball, and not just with members of my own team, but with other teams in the league and even the umpires. Instead of sitting in on Tuesday nights I now get a good game of netball and drinks afterwards in the pub – the only thing I’ll complain about is my mid-week hangover on a Wednesday morning.

Definitely worth checking out if you’re looking to get into, or get back into, or if you’re just looking to meet some new people. The best social netball club in London!

• Ease Of Navigation