Waste of Money & Effort

• Ease Of Navigation

pcordy1's review of GO Mammoth - www.gomammoth.co.uk

“Waste of Money and Effort”

Written on: 06/11/2012 by pcordy1 (1 review written)

I play netball a few times a week so for me its about exercise, socialising and team spirit. I joined Go Mammoth thinking it would cover all of this and more....how wrong was I. The whole season was a big expensive waste of time. As promised on the website there was supposed to be 2 Refs for each game, GM could barely scrape together one. One week we had an umpire who didn’t even score the game and even admitted they didn’t care! This was not what we signed up for.

Not only the reffing but the organisation throughout the season was appalling. The staff did not seem to care if a team didn't bother to turn up and could clearly not be bothered to find ringers for games when teams where down players. The woman that runs the Netball had no idea what she was doing and I know that the team along with several others will not be signing up next season. I play for other teams throughout the week and they never get it wrong like GM. On 2 occasions we arrived with no team to play which as you can imagine was extremely frustrating on cold evening at 8pm after travelling across London. The team was so annoyed by the end of the season we didn’t bother to stick around for the final.

The whole organisation is a complete joke, do not waste your money!!!

• Ease Of Navigation