Facebook: Yes or No?

• Ease Of Navigation

cliomc's review of Facebook www.facebook.com

“Facebook: Yes or No?”

Written on: 27/11/2012 by cliomc (1 review written)

When I first signed up for Facebook, I didn't know what to expect. I quickly learned that to get the most out of this site, you need a lot of friends to be also on the site. You can change your privacy to 'public' or 'friends only'. Although it is definitely better for you if your account is on 'friends only', part of me wishes others would have their profiles on public. To you, it probably sounds slightly creepy to hear me talk about stalking somebody on Facebook, but join Facebook and you'll understand, I guess. It is almost certain if you're going for a job interview, your possible future employer has been checking your Facebook page. Still in school? Then your teachers probably have. Another feature of Facebook that might appeal to the younger generation is the games. If you wish, there are thousands of pointless, but enjoyable games you can waste your time playing. And try and give your 'status updates' a point. Does the world really want to know what you had for breakfast? So back to the original question. Facebook: Yes or No? For me, yes. But just so you're warned before while on Facebook, an hour feels like 5 minutes.....

• Ease Of Navigation